[Whether the Consecration of Russia as requested at Fatima was properly and finally done is a controversy, often quite vitriolic, that won’t go away. We respect and will be presenting both sides of the debate, which has been rekindled due to the release of certain YouTube videos of Sister Lucia dos Santos with an interpreter/cottage historian named Carlos Evaristo of Fatima (himself a bit controversial), and visiting prelates. In this installment, we hear from those who accept that the Consecration was indeed done — according to what appears to be the testimony of the seer herself. You discern. It remains an interesting matter. This is the first part, saying the matter is finished. The second part, tomorrow will claim that it was not.]
From Wanda Skowronska [a psychologist/writer/ pro-lifer living in Sydney, Australia]:
“Dear friends, here [below] is a longer version of the film I sent you previously — this one much longer and very interesting.
“It has much more detail and accounts of the meetings with Sister Lucia and the attempt to discredit Carlos Evaristo by Father Nicholas Gruner [a now deceased Canadian priest who argued the Consecration had not been conducted, nor the entire Third Secret released].
“The words of Sister Lucia give an outline of the events of Fatima
- The consecration of Russia was meant to have been done in 1929. That’s when mentioning it would have been relevant.
“After 1929 Russia became the Soviet Union.
- Just as the King of France did not consecrate France to the Sacred Heart as requested by Jesus through St Margaret Mary, so this consecration was not done by Pope Pius XI and so a new terrible war broke out. The attempted consecration by Pope Pius XII was too late to prevent war and the spread of errors.
“It did not have the union of bishops hence was incomplete.
- As Russia spread her errors around the world, the world [now] needed consecrating.
- Lucia says Our Lady did say that the March 25, 1984, consecration WAS the consecration requested by Our Lady though it came late.
“Though all bishops did not participate, [this] did not take away from its validity. (Most did participate). There is NO need for any further consecration.
“It was of such importance, that it prevented an atomic war in 1985. This was about 100 years since the vision of Pope Leo XIII in 1883 [that a century had been given to Satan].
- Lucia says that the conversion of Russia did not mean the conversion to Catholicism — but the change from a godless regime. [Just last week, Orthodox priests publicly blessed a Soviet space vehicle.]
- Lucia did not insist on the secret being revealed by 1960, but thought this might be a far away date herself for it to be revealed.
- Lucia says the triumph of the Immaculate Heart started on the day Pope JPII was shot — because he survived an attack he was supposed to be killed in.
“There is much more. Carlos says the conspiracy theories which circulate saying the secret was not revealed and the Consecration was not done only confuse the faithful. Lucia was the one to tell us of the messages. It is surely of importance to heed her words of how the promises and events have unfurled.”
From viewer Ted Quigley:
Some points to consider regarding the consecration preventing nuclear war.
- Huge explosion in Severomorsk in Northern Soviet Union on May 17th, 1984 [after Consecration by Saint John Pail II] took out part of their nuclear triad, setting them back for at least months. Pictures of the explosion are on the internet and the explosion was also reported in the NY Times. A fire started on May 13th that got out of control which led to the explosion.
- According to interviews of former Soviet officials in Newsweek and on PBS after the fall of the Soviet Union, the Soviet Union was going to hit us with a nuclear strike because they thought Reagan was planning a nuclear strike on them.
- Sr. Lucia, the sole surviving visionary from Fatima, in an interview with a bishop present in 1993, said that a nuclear war was scheduled between the Soviet Union and the U.S. for 1985 which is why the Pope was shot on May 13, 1981, to get his attention. The 1984 consecration averted this war.
- In early 1985, Soviet leader Chernenko dies. Gorbachev comes to power and the whole Soviet Union starts to unravel…
We report. You decide.
[Tomorrow: Did Padre Pio tell major exorcist Consecration was not done?]