From Fox News:
‘FIT TO SERVE?’ Clinton health questions cause controversy, conspiracy on the campaign trail
- ‘VICTORY FOR LAW’: Judge orders Clinton to answer questions on email use
- VIDEO: Judge orders Clinton to answer Judicial Watch questions
- VIDEO: Growing evidence DNC, DCCC cyberattacks were connected
- OPINION: Is Hillary Clinton’s health less important than Trump’s?
- ERIC BOLLING: Wake up America — Hillary Clinton owes us this
- PUSHING BACK: Colin Powell denies reported Clinton claim that he encouraged private email
- ‘GOING TO REBUILD’: Trump tours La. flood damage, consoles victims
- EMBRACING WIKILEAKS: Green Party’s Jill Stein praises Julian Assange as a ‘hero’
- Perino & Stirewalt: I’ll tell you what… The truth about polls
- COMPLETE CAMPAIGN 2016 COVERAGE
- Clinton’s health has been a matter of scrutiny since the concussion she suffered while serving as secretary of state. While being evaluated at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, doctors discovered a blood clot inside a vein in her head and prescribed blood thinners, she told ABC News’ Diane Sawyer in 2014.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love